Yesterday I received a promotion at work. I am now General Manager at Cool Cabins. It is bitter sweet though being that Robert was laid off and no longer work there. Everything happens for a reason and I believe that he will find another career real soon. I am happy about the promotion and it will given me oppourtunities to grow with the company as well as earning a higher salary.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Promotion
Yesterday I received a promotion at work. I am now General Manager at Cool Cabins. It is bitter sweet though being that Robert was laid off and no longer work there. Everything happens for a reason and I believe that he will find another career real soon. I am happy about the promotion and it will given me oppourtunities to grow with the company as well as earning a higher salary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment