skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Velasquez Family Love
About Me
Barbara
View my complete profile
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Cars, Cars, and more Cars...
My son loves cars! Everytime I want to try and take pictures of him he puts whatever car he has in his hands at the time and puts them in front of his face so I can take a picture of them. Here are a few examples.
1 comment:
Mimi
said...
What is it with boys and cars. My little Lukie is the same way.
May 11, 2009 at 11:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(12)
►
June
(1)
▼
April
(11)
Promotion
Victoria 4 Years 9 Months
Chocolate Malted Crunch
Victoria and Gaby
My Husband
Cars, Cars, and more Cars...
No title
Easter 2009
Easter Confetti Eggs
Twilight
Wow, I can't believe how fast my baby girl has gro...
►
2008
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
1 comment:
What is it with boys and cars. My little Lukie is the same way.
Post a Comment