Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Confetti Eggs


Ever since I can remember my family has been making these. I remember making these every year with my mom, now I get to make them with my daughter. They are so much fun. I have just spent the last few hours of my time putting them together. They are time consuming, but are well worth the wait. There may be some people who don't even know what I am talking about. I think it may be a hispanic thing! Anyway, if for those of you who don't know what they are I am going to tell you!




Items you will need are egg shells with only the top portion cut out, confetti, egg coloring, tissue paper, scissors, and glue.


You will need to save up these egg shells thru out the year to have enough to go around. Completely clean out the inside with soap and water and dry. When you are ready to put together color the eggs and let dry. Fill with confeti. Cut tissue paper in quares (big enough to cover hole). Put glue all the way around the outside of the hoel and put tissue paper over the glue to seal.

Once complete take to your family celebration and when people least ecpect it CRACK it over their head. I told you they were FUN! HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

These are the best. Reminds me of when we were kids. Have to do this next year!