Next to the Founder's Favorite at Cold Stone, Chocolate Malted Crunch from Rite-Aid (formerly Thrifty) is my favorite ice cream flavor. I decided to blog about it becuase I am home on vacation this week and have a majot craving for it. I don't however feel like driving 20 minutes into town to get some in a large sugar cone. Maybe I will feel like driving later on tonight.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Chocolate Malted Crunch
Next to the Founder's Favorite at Cold Stone, Chocolate Malted Crunch from Rite-Aid (formerly Thrifty) is my favorite ice cream flavor. I decided to blog about it becuase I am home on vacation this week and have a majot craving for it. I don't however feel like driving 20 minutes into town to get some in a large sugar cone. Maybe I will feel like driving later on tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's also our family favorite. The closest rite-aide is about 15 mins from our house but we make the drive every couple of weeks. When we do we buy 3 1/2 gallons to last us until our next trip.
Post a Comment