Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Wedding

June 5, 2004
My wedding day is on the list of the best days of my life. If you would have asked me two years prior if I thought this was going to take place EVER, my answer would have been no. Thankfully I reunited with my high school sweetheart. He is the best thing that ever came into my life. He gives me love everyday and has blessed me with three beautiful children.

Amanda and Jessica smiling for the camera at the wedding. Everyone had a great time. Fod, drinks, family, and dancing all night.


Here is my dad walking me down the aisle. I was crying already. Boo hoo! I was very emotional that day. I was over come with so many different emotions that day but happy that Robert and I would be husband and wife.

The cake was made by my Aunt Carmen. Thank you to my Aunt's Carmen and Yolie for helping me with planning the wedding. I love you both.


A few more guests, my cousin's Albert, Kameren and Paul.


Our first dance. I can't remember what song it was. I was pretty upset because the song I wanted the DJ forgot and so now I can't remember what our song is.


Paul catching the garter. He was also the next to get married. Funny how things work out.

No comments: